Free Initial Consultation!
- They are delinquent on their mortgage and at risk of having their home foreclosed
- They are delinquent on their car loans and at risk of losing their vehicle to repossession
- They have had a financial set back, such as losing a job, a divorce, or costly illness
- They owe taxes and are getting notices that the IRS may lien their property or levy their bank accounts
- They have unpaid traffic fines and their driver's license is suspended.
- Help you understand eligibility requirements and the different types of bankruptcy
- File your petition with the U.S. Bankruptcy Court
- Negotiate with your creditors at your 341 Meeting
- Argue on your behalf in bankruptcy court, if necessary
- Help you regain control of your finances and get a fresh start
Why Choose Us?
- Simple and Stress Free Filing Process
- Local Representation
- Fees Quoted
- Individualized, Focus Approach
- Relaxed, Comfortable Environment
- Compassionate Representation
- We Will Hold Your Hand Through the Filing Process
- Flexible Appointment Availability
- Free One Hour Initial Consultation