The prospect of declaring bankruptcy is a daunting one, and something you shouldn’t have to face alone. Whether you’re looking at Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy, I can help you during this stressful time in your life. Some of the common reasons my cilents file bankrupcy include:
- They are delinquent on their mortgage and at risk of having their home foreclosed on
- They delinquent on their car loans and at risk of losing their vehicle to repossession
- They have had a financial set back, such as losing a job, a divorce, or costly illness
- They owe taxes and are getting notices that the IRS may lein their property or levy their bank accounts
- They have unpaid traffic fines and their drivers license is suspended.
I know that while every bankruptcy proceeding is unique, most people feel intimidated when filing. The paperwork involved in bankruptcy cases can be quite confusing, and, more often than not, your creditors will have teams of lawyers behind them. My objective is to make the bankruptcy process as simple, painless, and stress-free as possible for my clients. My team and I will hold your hand throughout the entire process and provide you with compassionate representation. Depending on how far you are into the process, I may be able to:
- Help you understand eligibility requirements and the different types of bankruptcy
- File your petition with the U.S. Bankruptcy Court
- Negotiate with your creditors at your 341 Meeting
- Argue on your behalf in bankruptcy court, if necessary
- Help you regain control of your finances and get a fresh start
When you’re having financial problems, time is of the utmost importance. Acting quickly and hiring an attorney is the first step in gaining control over your finances. Contact my office today to discuss your financial situation in a free one hour initial consultation to determine whether bankruptcy is right for you.